Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Meet May Britt of Norway!

May Britt of Hedmark, Norway recently made this wonderful log cabin style selvage block. You can read more about her on her blog: http://www.abyquilt.blogspot.com/.

This is her first selvage block, which I think is remarkable. I made a lot of selvage quilts before I thought of arranging them like this! I guess she is a little more advanced than me! I can't wait to see what she makes next. She plans to make more, so we'll see. Nice job, May!

3 comments:

May Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
May Britt said...

Thanks for showing my block on your blog. Yesterday at the workshop all the ladies had brought a lot of selvage edges for me to play with :)

Selvage Quilter said...

May,

It's time to add on to your house. You will need a new selvage storage wing!
Once word gets out that you want selvages, things get out of hand fast!
Have fun.