Sunday, February 12, 2012

Harney Tea Visit

My DH and I recently visited the Harney Tea tasting room in Millerton, NY. All those black and gold boxes on the shelves are filled with wonderful teas from around the world. They have some already brewed for you to taste, and they'll recommend other teas you can try too. I found a new favorite: Chinese Panyang Golden Tips. The one I bought was a Darjeeling, and less expensive.

They also have a tasting room in SoHo, New York City. Go visit if you're in the area.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love visiting Harney Tea in Millerton! Great little trip!

Abby and Stephanie said...

A vacation destination! I order from the all of the time. They have my very favorite Irish Breakfast.

Ruth said...

I love this place. We always have lunch first at this little diner in Millbrook.

Happiness is Harney's tea!

Terri said...

I remember getting mail from those little gold boxes. Sweet memory - thanks for invoking it for me. I love Darjeeling! Try Chinese Oolong. I love that, too.
Hugs!

JoAnne in southern California said...

For the first time in my life, I want to visit New York! I am going to have to check out their website.

Char said...

I hope to make my first visit there soon.